Generali cerca Head of GBL Enterprise Risk Management
Descrizione del lavoro
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of P&C Underwriting Risk & Chief Risk Officer GBL and will be responsible to:
- Lead the risk management activities for Global Corporate and
Commercial (GC&C), ensuring coordination across the relevant
stakeholders (Local Risk Managements, GC&C Central Team
and Group Risk Management).
- Consolidate and report the quantitative risk profile for GC&C on
a regular basis.
- Report the quantitative risk profile for Generali Employee
Benefits (GEB) and Generali Global Health (GGH) on a regular
basis, aligning with the local teams.
- Lead or support multi-functional projects and business
initiatives involving Risk Management related to GC&C, GEB and
- Support CRO of GBL in delivering documentation for top
management of Global Business Lines and Group.
Competenze ed esperienze richieste
- Mathematics, Physics or Actuarial background
- At least 6 years in Insurance sector (Consultancy and/or Industry) in actuarial and/or risk management services
- Previous experience in Commercial lines (Property and Casualty) is a strong plus
- Managerial experience and/or high willingness to expand in a managerial/strategic direction
- Strong communication skills
Per candidarti clicca qui.